Monday, April 27, 2009

Game Update Monday

While this evening a smiling moon hangs above you I hope you had a good Monday. Mine was alright nothing special I still have a job and I'm still behind on bills. But a thing that did make me smile today was official news of a few new games/options in new games. Capcom made it official that Marvel vs Capcom 2 is coming this summer to Xbox Live and Playstation Network. Actually this Thursday May 2nd a demo exclusive to us lucky PS3 owners will be available on the PSN. I loved this game on the Dreamcast I can't wait to get into it again. The game will cost 14.99 and be available sometime this summer. But with a demo this fast after announcement I have feeling we'll see this in June at the latest. I can't wait to get Iron Mans huge blaster out again and string together 100 hit combos and slap you down like noob bitch you are online!

***I took down the videos of these games the aspect was reformatted and it looked like shit. Check out www.gamevideos.com if you want to see them again***

Second big news is Uncharted 2: Among Thieves will feature co-op, a deathmatch and a capture the flag type option. This video below shows it off and made me piss myself a little. Watch this in HD and check out the amazing lighting, reflections, textures I could go on and on. The gameplay shown seems pretty solid. You can assist other players reaching areas similar Splinter Cell when it first released MP. Spy's and Mercs I believe it was called. That shit was amazing and made MP really differant I can't wait for this game. I think it's turning into the 2nd most wanted game for me besides Bungie's Halo ODST.

No comments: