Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Red Dead Redemption Teaser Trailer!

This just went up in the last day or two I believe and it's amazing. It's setting up the next game and if it's anything close to GTA IV it's going to be massive! I can't wait to experience it.











So from what you can see in this video there will be the mandatory western fair. Guns, Native Americans (see what I did there), Horses, Trains and lots of dead folks. My hard on for westerns is still going and will be till I can ride with my own posse and coach jack some handle bar mustache asshole. Then ride off with my loot and look for another job at the next mountain pass. Maybe you can waltz into town like Eastwood in Hang em High and bang some hooker in the barn for free. hahaha just kidding I wouldn't do that.....

No comments: