Sunday, August 8, 2010

Muramasa The Demon Blade & Makoto

Well first off my Momohime figure shipped from Hong Kong on 7-30. She should be here this week and check out this review I'm more excited than before.

http://tomopop.com/tomopop-review-alter-s-momohime-13916.phtml

I should also be getting my MvsC2 tournament stick today so I'll be paying Deathsmiles and Ikaruga with it for a test run then get into Street Fighter HD remix later. I'm probably picking up Blazblue Continuum Shift this week as well. You can download Makoto which was previously a Japan exclusive.
She looks cool:

Oh and I started playing Muramasa on the extra hard Shigurui mode. It's pretty fun it gives you a extra level of anticipation trying to just not get hit. Anyway buy it already it's been out a year already. 

No comments: