Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Zelda Update Jump Into Hell Today

So I attempted to start Wind Waker the other day and made it about 30min in before I jumped off. I was supposed to finish more I know but I keep getting attempting to play Halo 3 and I'm having fun for a few minutes before some 10yr old douche ruins it. I started playing action sack because of the varied game types and maps. Today I got booted from two games in a row because some genius walked in front of my laser and got hit. So I'm done trying to play it. I have a lot of thought going into a opinion post about Live and PSN so I'll do that later this week or something. I have a lot of work this week so not much time. Ahh yeah and I somehow missed the release of Halo: Helljumpers came out today from Marvel. The drawings look better and from the preview at IGN the writing and art already look better so go pick it up asap it will sell out just as uprising did on the first issue. Hurry!!

No comments: