Monday, September 1, 2008

Gears of War 2 Homemade Video

I thought I would post this it's gotten a lot of hits on Youtube. I originally did it for a contest over at www.Gearheadsofwar.com. Song is Indestructable by Disturbed and it fits perfect. Enjoy it!

******* UPDATE ********

I had to remove my video due to the assholes over at Reprise Records who said I can't use Disturbed's music in my video. Why not? I'm not profiting from it. I'm not doing anything except promoting your band. So in return I've sold my 3 Disturbed CD's on Ebay and will never buy another piece of mech, album or ticket from Disturbed/Reprise or anything the two of them are associated with. Fuck you guys and your worthless attitude. I'm sure I won't have much of a effect on you guys but I could careless I just want to vent about it and let other know who they are dealing with.

No comments: